COVID Lateral Flow Self Test x 7
- MAX 1 per order.
- Rapid lateral flow COVID tests for home use.
- 7 tests per box.
KEY POINTS - The NHS Lateral Flow Test
- The tests help identify people who are positive for COVID-19 but do not have symptoms.
- A negative result does not guarantee someone does not have COVID-19. It is important to continue following Government guidelines and restrictions.
- Instructions on how to use the test and report your results are inside the box.
- It is important to report your results, whether positive or negative...
This is because reporting results helps the NHS identify areas where asymptomatic cases of COVID-19 are rising and declining so we can all keep each other safe. When you report your result, you will be provided with information on the next steps you need to take.
Users of the test kits should make a note of the lot number of the test kit used, in case they need it to report any incidents related to the device, test instructions, harm or injury. Details on how to report any incidents can be found in the instructions within the box.
Free Lateral Flow Test Kit - About the Price
- The test kit is free of charge.
- You will pay 20p for administrative costs.
- You will pay approximately £3.80 for postage cost.
- You can get free postage if you spend over £40.
- You can collect this kit from Hive completely free.
Why should I get these rapid tests?
Around one in three people with Covid-19 have no symptoms, but can still pass it on to others. Anyone who must leave home to work during coronavirus restrictions and does not have access to a symptom-free test through other routes can now get tested with this free COVID test kit.