A&D Medical UA-611 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
A&D have been a leading provider of medical devices for both home healthcare and healthcare professionals worldwide since we were established in 1977.
The UA-611 benefits from many of the features developed by A&D for professional clinical use.
A clear step towards a healthy lifestyle, the monitor benefits from extremely accurate Oscillometric BP measurement, first developed and patented by A&D back in 1984.
It also boasts A&D’s IHB (Irregular Heart Beat)/Circadian Rhythm analysis technology, pioneered by A&D in 2001 and now found on our entire range of blood pressure monitors. This A&D ground breaking technology is now used worldwide assisting in the opportunistic detection of arrhythmias – which include Afib (or Atrial Fibrillation).
The device also utilizes the latest 3rd generation technology from A&D, with an easy one button operation incorporating the advantage of automatic fuzzy logic controlled inflation.
- One button control – with latest 3rd generation fully automatic measurement technology
- Unique A&D latex-free and metal-free SlimFit™ Cuff (22-32cm)
- Irregular Heart Beat (IHB) indicator
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Blood pressure classification indicator – for easy and clear understanding of Blood Pressure readings
- 30 reading memory function– for recording trending
- Average memory reading function
- Clinically validated to the world recognised European Hypertension Society (ESH) 2010 protocol
- 5 year warranty – for complete peace of mind (based on normal home usage)
- UA-611 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
- Latex and Metal Free, SlimFit™ Cuff (22-32 cm)
- Instruction Manual
- 4 x AA Batteries