FFP2 (N95 equivalent) Certified Face Mask
Meets the guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) for use during outbreaks or virus.
BSI. Certified FFP2 Face Mask - Model HY8220
Conforms to EN149:2001+A1:2009
- FFP2 mask with Assigned Protection Factor of 10
- Latex-free head strap to maximum the protection
- Fold flat for easy storage
- Designed to fit comfortably on all faces
- Vertical folding design allowing for a wide field of view,
- Stays secure to the face
- Individually bagged for hygiene
FFP2 Breathable Face masks are a flat-folded style respirator mask that meets the European FFP2 standard. The inner and outer layers of the mask are manufactured from high-quality polypropylene materials that are soft on the skin. Its flexible edges easily adapt to the face of the user, for a comfortable and protective fit, whilst the filter material of the mask provides high protection and low breathing resistance during use. Please note this mask is one size and the ear loops although elastic are not adjustable.
What type of face mask is good against the coronavirus, also known as the covid-19?
They are FFP2 grade (N95 equivalent) and meet the guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO). They are recommended for use by the WHO during outbreaks of SARS, Avian Flu and Coronavirus.