AVIRO GT- Antiviral Washable Face Mask (Black)
AVIRO GT, engineered with HeiQ Viroblock. AVIRO GT Filtered mask is a 5 layer filter which contains non-porous membrane. Certified protection efficiency- 99.84 CNS 14755 Z2125 - 2011.
- Size Guide
- Now with certified industry leading 99.8% GT filter at 0.075μm, filters bacteria (2.5μm) and viruses (0.1-0.3μm).
- Breathable and comfortable to wear for extended periods of time.
- ISO 18184 Anti-Viral Efficiency >99% (coronavirus & H1N1)*
- ISO 20743 Anti-Bacterial Efficiency >99%
- 100% New Zealand owned.
Standard face masks can be a dangerous surface for viruses and bacteria. When you touch the mask (pick it up, take it off or adjust it on your face) there is a risk of transferring pathogens.
Due to the self sanitizing nature of the anti-bacterial treatment on the fabric, AVIRO face masks need not be washed daily.
We recommend washing after approximately 20 hours of use or if it gets visibly dirty. Wash in gentle wash in laundry bag in 30℃ and below. Light detergent & no fabric softener.
Not intended for medical use.
*Identification of Viral Strains: Influenza H1N1 ATCC VR-1683, Coronavirus (Feline), Strain Munich.
*antimicrobial activity slowly reduces from 99.69% to 99.29% after x15 washes.
FABRIC AND CARE
- This product is treated with a biocide to protect it from spoilage by microbes and germs. Active ingredient: silver chloride.
- We recommend washing after approximately 20 hours of use, or if it gets visibly dirty.
- Wash in gentle wash in laundry bag in 30℃ and below. Light detergent & no fabric softener. Cold machine wash, do not bleach or use fabric softeners, hang to drip dry in shade, do not iron or dry clean.
- You can wash this mask 20 times before the anti-viral treatment is reduced to approximately 99.2%.
Made in China.
Minimal packaging - clear closable plastic bag.
AVIRO garments are not a replacement for medical-grade protective equipment, and should not be used in place of other recommended measures to inhibit the spread of COVID-19. Please continue to follow the government and Ministry of Health guidelines, practice social distancing, hand-washing, avoid touching your face, and follow any instructions to stay at home.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
The Aviro mask is packaged in a security sealed ziploc style bag. Once dispatched, this product is not eligible for return and refund. This is due to hygiene reasons.
Please choose your size carefully before placing your order. If your face is particularly small or large you may not be suitable for this product.
If you have received a damaged or faulty product, please contact us within 14 days of receipt whereby a refund will be considered.
The size chart can be found here: SIZE CHART