AVIRO - Antiviral Washable Face Mask (Pink)
AVIRO masks are unique, the inner and outer layers are engineered with HeiQ Viroblock, antiviral and antibacterial fabric protection.
- Reduce mishandling and contamination of face masks with our new anti-microbial technology.
- Developed to be breathable and comfortable to wear for extended periods of time.
- Adjustable nose piece for enhanced fit.
AVIRO fabric has been independently tested:
- ISO 18184 Anti-Viral Efficiency >99% (coronavirus & H1N1)*
- ISO 20743 Anti-Bacterial Efficiency >99%
- 100% New Zealand owned.
- Blue Sign Approved Dyeing.
- BSCI Approved Production Facility.
Standard face masks can be a dangerous surface for viruses and bacteria. When you touch the mask (pick it up, take it off or adjust it on your face) there is a risk of transferring pathogens.
Due to the self sanitizing nature of the anti-bacterial treatment on the fabric, AVIRO face masks need not be washed daily.
We recommend washing after approximately 20 hours of use or if it gets visibly dirty. Wash in gentle wash in laundry bag in 30℃ and below. Light detergent & no fabric softener.
Not intended for medical use.
*Identification of Viral Strains: Influenza H1N1 ATCC VR-1683, Coronavirus (Feline), Strain Munich.
*antimicrobial activity slowly reduces from 99.69% to 99.29% after x15 washes.