Allacan Cetirizine 10mg - 30 tablets
- Hay Fever and Allergy Relief.
- See details below, always read the label
- Suitable for: Adults and children aged 6 years and over
- Active Ingredients: Cetirizine
Uses of Allacan tablets
For the relief of symptoms of allergic conditions such as:
- Hay Fever
- Dust Allergy
- Pet Allergy
- Skin Allergy
How to use Allacan tablets
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral use.
Adults and children over 12 years of age: One tablet once a day.
Children aged 6 to 12 years: Half a tablet twice a day.
Children under 6 years: Not recommended.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor
Hazards and Cautions for Allacan
DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE
These tablets at the recommended dose do not cause drowsiness in the majority of people. However, if affected do not drive or operate machinery.
Avoid excessive alcohol consumption when taking this medicine.
Not recommended for use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have serious kidney problems.
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Storage Information for Allacan
Do not store above 25°C.
Store in the original package.
Precautions for Allacan
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, if you are breastfeeding, planning to become pregnant or suffer from allergies
Ingredients in Allacan tablets
Active Ingredient: Each film-coated tablet contains 10 mg cetirizine hydrochloride
Also contains: Lactose