Braun Thermoscan 5 IRT6020
Braun Thermoscan 5 Thermometer.
- To use this product a Lens Filter has to be placed on the probe-tip--see Owner Manual linked below
- Clinically tested thermometer with large front panel display to see temperature while measuring
- Patented Exact Temp feedback system confirms in seconds that the thermometer is in the correct position and an accurate temperature reading has been taken
- Memory recalls the last temperature reading in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Fast, accurate and safe for newborns and the whole family
- Ultra soft and gentle tip is warmed up to 34°C for enhanced accuracy and extra comfort
- Please refer to the Indications section for details on how to use the thermometer
- BPA and Latex free
Ultra soft and gentle tip is warmed up to 34°C for enhanced accuracy and extra comfort Ultra soft and gentle tip is warmed up to 34°C for enhanced accuracy and extra comfort. The lens filter indicator will blink to signal one is needed. To achieve accurate measurements, make sure a new, clean lens filter is in place before each measurement. Attach a new lens filter by pushing the thermometer probe straight into the lens filter inside the box and then pulling out. Note: The Braun ThermoScan will not work unless a lens filter is attached. Braun ThermoScan measures the infrared heat generated by the Eardrum and surrounding tissues. To help avoid inaccurate temperature measurements, the probe tip is warmed to a temperature close to that of the human body. When the Braun ThermoScan is placed in the ear, it continuously monitors the infrared energy. The measurement is finished and the result displayed when the thermometer detects that an accurate temperature measurement has been taken.