CanesOasis cystitis relief 6 sachets
- Relieves symptoms of cystitis
- Reduces inflammation of bladder
- Reduces irritation
CanesOasis is used for the relief of the symptoms of cystitis in women.
Cystitis is an inflammation of the bladder, which causes painful irritation and an unpleasant burning sensation when passing water. CanesOasis provides relief by making the urine less acidic.
CanesOasis contains an active ingredient that reduces the acidity of your urine. This reduction of acidity level helps alleviate the stinging and pain that you experience when you urinate. It’s available in great-tasting cranberry flavour.
Remember if you suffer from frequent or severe cystitis, visit your doctor who will help you to determine your triggers and advise you on the best way to treat your infection.
- Women with cystitis symptoms
Warnings and cautions
- Not recommended for use in men and children.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If symptoms persist after the two day course is completed consult your doctor. Do not repeat the treatment without medical advice.
- DO NOT TAKE THIS PRODUCT: if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or if you suffer from heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or have ever had kidney disease or if you are on a low salt diet.
- DO NOT TAKE if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
How to Use
How to use
- Adult women: Take the contents of one sachet dissolved in a glass of cold water, three times a day for two days.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place.
Each sachet of granules contains Sodium Citrate BP 4.0g as the active ingredient
Also contains Sucrose BP, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica BP, Sodium Saccharin BP and Cranberry Flavour. Sodium content per sachet: 939mg