COVID PCR Test with Fit to Fly | 24hr Results
Simple and Easy lab-test
An easy self-swab, delivered straight to your doorstep with your results delivered online. COVID-19 RT-PCR test will tell you if you’re infected with coronavirus when taking your sample at home. It will test for SARS-CoV-2, the COVID-19 virus.
Royal Mail Special Delivery to you included.
** Fit to Fly travel certificate included **
** Test to Release certificate included **
- Order your test today before 1pm for same day dispatch.
- Results available online within 24hrs from the date the sample reaches the lab*.
- Laboratory operates 6 days/week.
- Please read the information below before purchase.
COVID-19 TEST KIT DETAILS
HIVE™ sells the test kit but is not involved with testing and reporting. This is handled completely by Rightangled.
Regulated by the CQC.
This test is provided and fullfilled by Rightangled Limited. Rightangled are a healthcare provider registered by the Care Quality Commission England.
Who to contact
Please direct questions to: Rightangled Ltd. 190 Shoreditch High St, London, E1 6HU. Email: email@example.com Tel: 02039503394
Medical Diagnosis, Unit 12, Central Business Centre, Iron Bridge Close, Great Central Way, Neasden, London NW10 0UR.
HOW IT WORKS
Watch the video tutorial above.
Its best to buy the test well in advance. Order your self testing kit online by 1pm and we'll process it the same day for Next Day delivery aim.
Register: When you are ready to do the swab, register your unique barcode (side of box ) on the Rightangled website: REGISTER YOUR KIT
Collect your sample by following the instructions provided with your kit.
Get the sample to the lab by taking yourself or organise a courier.
When your results are ready to view online, you will be notified by email Monday-Saturday. The lab is closed on Sunday. Your fit-to-fly certificate will also be available to download.
FIT TO FLY CERTIFICATE
- Click to view a sample test report
- Rightangled provide a downloadable and printable fit-to-fly certificate with this test result. Simply log-in to view your result and print the certificate.
- The certificate is dated the day you register your unique barcode on the website.
- Your passport number appears on the Fit-to-Fly as long as you enter this information when you register the test online.
- Recognised by all organisations, the provided fit-to-certificate gives you the green light for air travel and other places also requiring the certificate.
PLAN WHEN TO SWAB AND POST YOUR SAMPLE
Get your sample to the lab with a SAME DAY COURIER
- Included in the price is: Royal Mail Special Delivery to you.
- You must organise getting your sample to the lab - take it yourself or use a sameday/nextday courier.
TEST ACCURACY AND SPECIFICITY
At Rightangled, we assembled the best advice and testing service to be delivered to your doorstep, so that you can get the peace of mind you are seeking with a clear course to action on how to protect yourself and your family.
Test Accuracy and Specificity.
This test detects if you were infected with SARS-CoV-2 at the time you’ve collected your sample. The test does not check if you have been infected with the virus previously.
To ensure the efficacy of our tests, we have partnered with an ISO accredited laboratory that adheres to high standards of quality assurance and quality controls. Clinical evaluation of the genesig Real-Time PCR Coronavirus (COVID-19) CE IVD was conducted with contrived oropharyngeal swabs in a blinded trial. As of 4th of May 2020, Independent Clinical Performance Evaluations confirm Primerdesign COVID-19 CE-IVD and RUO assays are highly specific for detection of SARS-CoV-2 virus (previously called 2019-nCoV) and detection of coronavirus COVID-19 disease.
TEST TO RELEASE CERTIFICATE
Rightangled has been selected by the UK Government as one of only a few approved providers of COVID-19 'Test to Release' kits for those arriving into England. This means travellers can cut their quarantine period if they receive a negative COVID-19 PCR result from Day 5 of arrival onwards.
Passengers arriving into England from the 15th of December 2020 will be able to choose to pay for a private test and potentially shorten their self-isolation. Rightangled is an approved provider for the "Test to Release" scheme.