Digital Ovulation Test Kit - Clearblue - 1 Digital Holder and 10 Tests
- At home urine test which pinpoints your two most fertile days, to maximise your chances of getting pregnant
- Over 99 percent accurate at detecting the luteinising hormone (LH) surge; hormones are a more accurate predictor of ovulation than basal body temperature (BBT), which only rises after ovulation
- Easy to read: The only brand giving a unique digital Smiley Face when it detects the LH surge in your urine, prior to ovulation
- Once your LH surge is detected make love at any time during the following 48 hours to maximise your chances of getting pregnant
- No.1 UK Doctor recommended brand in a survey of doctors in the UK (data on file); providing pregnancy tests, ovulation kits and fertility tests for women for over 30 years
- One Digital Holder and 10 Clearblue Digital Ovulation test sticks included
Trying for a baby?
If you’re thinking about having a baby, being able to accurately predict ovulation will help you maximise your chances. Every woman is different, and even if your cycles are regular, your fertile days are likely to vary cycle to cycle. Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test is an easy-to-use urine test that accurately tracks a key fertility hormone, luteinising hormone (LH), which increases rapidly 24-36 hours before ovulation. This means it can pinpoint your best two days to get pregnant, the day before ovulation and the day of ovulation. Knowing in advance which days you personally have the best chance of getting pregnant can make all the difference. The Clearblue Digital ‘smiley face’ is the indication you are looking for.
Over 99% accurate
Detecting the LH surge is an accurate way to predict your most fertile days – it’s proven to be two times as accurate as traditional calendar methods*.
*Comparing a simple calendar method to likelihood of conducting a test on LH surge day (Ellis J., et al. Hum Repro (2011) 26: i76.
Pinpoints your two most fertile days
Many women track their cycle with a calendar or an app, but pinpointing your most fertile days is difficult without a true reading of what’s actually happening inside your body. Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test reads your hormone levels to pinpoint your best two days to get pregnant, the day before ovulation and the day of ovulation.
LH surge accurately predicts ovulation**
A surge in luteinising hormone (LH) occurs 24-36 hours before ovulation and is what causes an egg to be released ready to be fertilised. Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test detects the level of luteinising hormone (LH) to accurately predict ovulation**.
**Behre HM., et al. Hum Rep (2000) 15:2478-82. Clearblue Ovulation assay showed 97% agreement with ultrasound observed ovulation.
Easy to read digital results
The Clearblue Digital ‘smiley face’ confirms you’ve reached Peak fertility – no need to interpret coloured lines to know when the best time is to try for your baby. A UK study of 72 women (2010) showed one in four women can misread a traditional ovulation line test.