FFP3 Cup Mask with Valve x5
BSI certified disposable FFP3 grade face mask meets the guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) The highest level protection. Due to the close facial fitting of this high spec mask, it is used in UK healthcare proving its effectiveness.
+ Used in the NHS
+ FFP3 grade face mask respirator, filters 99%.
+ BSI. Certified
+ EN149:2001 A1:2009 , Model No. 8632
FFP3 Valved HY8632 Respirator
• Conforms to EN149:2001+A1:2009
• FFP3 disposable mask with Assigned Protection Factor of 20
• Latex-free head straps and traditional nose clip adjustment
• Includes exhalation valve to reduce heat and moisture
• Designed to fit comfortably on all faces
• Stays secure to the face with the 4-point head straps
• Bagged of 5 for hygiene
• Dual welded Latex-free head straps to secure the respirator comfortably on the user’s face
• Full inner face seal for added comfort
• Compatible with other PPE
• Box of 5
These HY8632 FFP3 respirators offer the highest level of protection against both liquid and solid aerosols. They are compliant with guidelines EN 149:2001 and A1:2009 and feature an exhalation valve to reduce moisture and heat build-up beneath the mask.
These respirators offer excellent comfort and safety thanks to the cushion-fit lining and secure headband which attaches at four points. Sold in boxes of 5 for your convenience.