FFP3 Cup Respirator NR Valved x10
BSI certified disposable FFP3 grade face mask meets the guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) The highest level protection. Close facial fitting of this high spec mask.
+ Used in the NHS
+ FFP3 grade face mask respirator, filters 99%.
+ BSI. Certified
+ EN149:2001 A1:2009 , Model No. 9632
FFP3 Valved HY8632 Respirator
• Conforms to EN149:2001+A1:2009
• FFP3 mask with Assigned Protection Factor of 20
• FFP3 rated to protect against infectious respiratory diseases and bacteria
• No exposure of metal parts
• Includes exhalation valve to reduce heat and moisture
• Designed to fit comfortably on all faces
• Stays secure to the face
• 4-point adjustable Latex-free head straps
• Adjustable nose clip
• Soft inner nose foam for added comfort
• Compatible with other PPE
• Box of 10
Supplied in boxes of 10, these HY9632 FFP3 respirators are safe, robust, lightweight and comfortable. The cup design aids protection against hazardous dusts and mists.
HY9632 FFP3 respirators feature low-resistance filter technology which allows you to breathe easier. The dual adjustable headband ensures a secure fit to the head, reducing the risk of slipping whilst the inner section is soft and cushioned, remaining comfortable during longer periods.