Flexiseq Osteoarthritis Gel 30g
Osteo Arthritis Joint Pain Relief Aid, Drug Free Treatment for Joints Including Knees, Hands, Feet & Hip
- Flexiseq Osteoarthritis Pain Relief - Flexiseq is a gel that lubricates the cartilage in joints to relieve pain and stiffness and improve impaired joint function associated with osteoarthritis
- Drug Free Treatment - Unlike traditional pain killers that temporarily relieve inflammation to mask pain, Flexiseq's drug free treatment lubricates the cartilage in joints to help you regain pain-free mobility. It can also be used alongside traditional pain medication with no drug-to-drug interactions
- Directions of Use - Spread a thin layer of Flexiseq Max Strength around the soft tissues of joints (do not rub in) twice daily in the morning and evening. Once applied, leave to air dry for 10 minutes as the drying activates the penetration into joints
- Use on the Go - Flexiseq Max Strength contains the fully concentrated formula in a smaller 30g handy pack size, which is perfect for looking after your joints on the go, whether you're knitting, playing golf or even packing a holiday bag
- Drug-Free and Clinically Proven - In studies across almost 1,500 osteoarthritis patients, Flexiseq showed improvements in pain, joint stiffness and physical function, as well as an impeccable safety profile
Bulk Buy Options
- There have been no serious side effects reported, relating to Flexiseq.
- Flexiseq can cause minor skin irritations, although not everybody gets them.
- Side effects affecting the skin and subcutaneous tissue (the soft tissue beneath the skin) could occur
after approximately two weeks of treatment, but should disappear within a further few weeks if you
continue to use the product. In case of continuing side effects, you may first reduce the dose (e.g.
from twice daily to once daily). If this does not improve the condition, you may discontinue treatment
with the product until the event resolves, which could be within a few days. You may then be able to
restart administration of the product after improvement of the skin condition, if there is no evidence
of allergic reactions resulting from skin contact.
- In the event of serious side effects, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet,
please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
- There are no known interactions with other medicines