Flexiseq Osteoarthritis Gel 30g
Osteo Arthritis Joint Pain Relief Aid, Drug Free Treatment for Joints Including Knees, Hands, Feet & Hip
- Flexiseq Osteoarthritis Pain Relief - Flexiseq is a gel that lubricates the cartilage in joints to relieve pain and stiffness and improve impaired joint function associated with osteoarthritis
- Drug Free Treatment - Unlike traditional pain killers that temporarily relieve inflammation to mask pain, Flexiseq's drug free treatment lubricates the cartilage in joints to help you regain pain-free mobility. It can also be used alongside traditional pain medication with no drug-to-drug interactions
- Directions of Use - Spread a thin layer of Flexiseq Max Strength around the soft tissues of joints (do not rub in) twice daily in the morning and evening. Once applied, leave to air dry for 10 minutes as the drying activates the penetration into joints
- Use on the Go - Flexiseq Max Strength contains the fully concentrated formula in a smaller 30g handy pack size, which is perfect for looking after your joints on the go, whether you're knitting, playing golf or even packing a holiday bag
- Drug-Free and Clinically Proven - In studies across almost 1,500 osteoarthritis patients, Flexiseq showed improvements in pain, joint stiffness and physical function, as well as an impeccable safety profile
Flexiseq Osteo - Side Effects
- There have been no serious side effects reported, relating to Flexiseq.
- Flexiseq can cause minor skin irritations, although not everybody gets them.
- Side effects affecting the skin and subcutaneous tissue (the soft tissue beneath the skin) could occur
after approximately two weeks of treatment, but should disappear within a further few weeks if you
continue to use the product. In case of continuing side effects, you may first reduce the dose (e.g.
from twice daily to once daily). If this does not improve the condition, you may discontinue treatment
with the product until the event resolves, which could be within a few days. You may then be able to
restart administration of the product after improvement of the skin condition, if there is no evidence
of allergic reactions resulting from skin contact.
- In the event of serious side effects, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet,
please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
- There are no known interactions with other medicines
Flexiseq Osteo - Directions
Flexiseq should be applied twice daily to the affected joint, usually in the morning and the evening. Use enough gel to evenly cover the soft tissue around the joint.
For the knee: a twice-daily dose of 2.2 g corresponding to approximately 7 cm line of gel as squeezed from the tube is recommended. The gel should not be applied to the patella (knee cap) and should include the area at the back of the knee.
The gel must be allowed to dry before covering; drying should take no longer than 10 minutes if the product is applied to clean, dry skin. If drying takes longer than this, ensure that the skin is dry (for example if applying after a bath or shower) and try using a little less gel.
Alternatively, a hair dryer (on a low/cool setting) can be used to speed up the drying time. If the drying time is considerably less than 10 minutes then a little more gel can be used next time. Please wash your hands after applying the gel.
For the hip: Locate the edge of your pelvis (or hip bone) at your side and apply the gel approximately two inches below where you can no longer feel bone but soft tissue. Do not spread towards the buttocks but instead towards your centre line.
It is difficult to give precise dosing amounts for the hip as the size of this joint can vary widely from patient to patient.
If you consider yourself to be of average weight, use approximately 3 g (approximately 10 cm line of gel as squeezed from the tube) to cover an area of approximately the size of your hand.
If you believe you are above average size, you may need to apply a little more. You will know if you have applied the correct amount as it should take around 10 minutes to dry.
For the first few applications, the amount applied may need to be increased or decreased to achieve a 10 minute drying time.
For the shoulder: It is difficult to give precise dosing amounts for the shoulder as the size of this joint and location of the pain varies from patient to patient.
If you consider yourself to be of average weight, use approximately 2.2 g corresponding to approximately 7 cm line of gel as squeezed from the tube to cover the area corresponding to the location of your pain.
If you believe you are above average size, you may need to apply a little more. You will know if you have applied the correct amount as it should take around 10 minutes to dry (although may remain tacky after this time).
Flexiseq Osteo - Ingredients
Aqua, Phosphatidylcholine, Alcohol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, Disodium phosphate, Sodium hydroxide, Benzyl alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Sodium phosphate, Sodium metabisulﬁte, BHT.