Flexiseq Osteoarthritis Gel (Max Strength) 50g x2
Scientifically proven Sequessome Technology® inside Flexiseq delivers deep penetrating lubricants to help maintain healthy joints and mobility.
Flexiseq Osteo is targeted care for joint wear and tear containing naturally occurring phospholipids, which play a key role in the proper functioning of joints. Daily wear and tear depletes the body of these important lubricants leading to reduced mobility.
Flexiseq contains billions of plant-based phospholipids in a convenient, easy to apply, topical gel. The unique drug-free action of Flexiseq enables these lubricating ingredients to be absorbed more effectively. Flexiseq Max Strength contains the fully concentrated formula, trusted by users around the world and can be used long-term and alongside medications.
- Flexiseq Osteoarthritis Pain Relief - Flexiseq is a gel that lubricates the cartilage in joints to relieve pain and stiffness and improve impaired joint function associated with osteoarthritis
- Drug Free Treatment - Unlike traditional pain killers that temporarily relieve inflammation to mask pain, Flexiseq's drug free treatment lubricates the cartilage in joints to help you regain pain-free mobility. It can also be used alongside traditional pain medication with no drug-to-drug interactions
- Use on the Go - Flexiseq Max Strength contains the fully concentrated formula, which is perfect for looking after your joints on the go, whether you're knitting, playing golf or even packing a holiday bag
- Drug-Free and Clinically Proven - In studies across almost 1,500 osteoarthritis patients, Flexiseq showed improvements in pain, joint stiffness and physical function, as well as an impeccable safety profile
- There have been no serious side effects reported, relating to Flexiseq.
- Flexiseq can cause minor skin irritations, although not everybody gets them.
- Side effects affecting the skin and subcutaneous tissue (the soft tissue beneath the skin) could occur
after approximately two weeks of treatment, but should disappear within a further few weeks if you
continue to use the product. In case of continuing side effects, you may first reduce the dose (e.g.
from twice daily to once daily). If this does not improve the condition, you may discontinue treatment
with the product until the event resolves, which could be within a few days. You may then be able to
restart administration of the product after improvement of the skin condition, if there is no evidence
of allergic reactions resulting from skin contact.
- In the event of serious side effects, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet,
please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
- There are no known interactions with other medicines