5 Layer Face Mask
5 Layer face masks are filtering masks that are recommended when protection of the respiratory system is needed. Conveniently individually sealed.
- 5 Layer folded face covering mask.
- Individually sealed hygiene wrapped.
- Consumer use only This mask is intended as a face covering only - not PPE or medical purposes.
- We are the distributor of this mask, not the importer.
What is the 5 Layer Face Mask?
5 Layer Breathable Face masks are a flat-folded style respirator mask. The inner and outer layers of the mask are manufactured from high-quality polypropylene materials that are soft on the skin. Its flexible edges easily adapt to the face of the user, for a comfortable and protective fit, whilst the filter material of the mask provides high protection and low breathing resistance during use. Please note this mask is one size and the ear loops although elastic are not adjustable
What is the difference between FFP2, N95, KN95?
KN95 - This is the China standard of face mask.
N95 - This is the USA standard face mask.
FFP2 - This is the European standard of face mask.
Although not the same, the above three mask codes are regarded as "equivalent" masks.
Hive Pharmacy currently supplies a variety of face masks, effective against virus transmission.
What is the 5 Layer Face Mask used for?
5 Layer Face Masks are used when the respiratory system needs to be protected. This can be required in several circumstances for example:
- To protect against dust and other particles
- In agriculture to protect from dust, vapours, fumes and mould spores
- Personal use to prevent the spread of infection from yourself and for protection from other people’s germs
How does this face mask work?
The 5 Layer Breathable Mask is manufactured from high quality materials, which are soft on the skin. The loop ear-straps are soft and flexible for a secure fit, whilst the flexible edges and adjustable, concealed aluminium nose clip adapts to the shape and curves of your face to prevent gaps. This mask provides high comfort and breathability whilst also having a minimum 94% filtration percentage and maximum 8% leakage to the inside.
How do you use this product?
The 5 Layer mask is simple to use and provides effective protection.
- Always check that the mask is in good condition before use- ensure there is no dirt or damage to any part of the mask
- Hold the mask in your hand with the nosepiece at your fingertips.
- Press the mask firmly against your face with the nosepiece on the bridge, stretch the ear loops around the ears.
- Using both hands, mould the metal nosepiece to the shape of your nose
- To test fit:
- Cup both hands over the respirator, being careful not to disturb the position
- Inhale vigorously – if air leaks around the edges, reposition the straps for a better fit
- Remember, careful observance of these fitting instructions is an important step to ensure the safe use of the mask
Can I reuse this face mask?
Please use each mask for a maximum of around 8 hours.
This is a hygiene product. It cannot be returned for refund unless faulty.